Tuesday, January 12, 2010

About The Mom in Apt. 10b

woman in window

Apartment 10b is not only the place where my daughter and I live, but it is the place from where I can share with the world - and vice versa. It's a place where thoughts of all kinds are formed, where life is explored and intriguing sightings are reported.

Self proclaimed "spiritual, sensual & soulful scribe" and the coolest person I know. I'm a forty something single mom, who is just getting a round tuit.. After 18 months of gainful unemployment aka being available for work. I'm getting around to using my god given faculties and powers to go places and do things and helping those about us - for income, of course! Wow. I don't know how this will all unfold, but now that I've got my round tuit, I know I can do it!

Talent list forthcoming.

In addition, you'll soon discover here..

Rare Findings
Answers to Questions
Musings
Losts
Founds
Sweets
Sours
Etc..

Please come again.

0 comments: